Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011

if you have to drive 5 hours to get some good smokes I say...



(by b a l w a n t)



(by zachwass2000)

[Flash 10 is required to watch video.]

Namaste!(Hello!)
Mero naam Emily Ho(My name is emily)
Tapaai lai kasto cha? (How are you??)



If you ever get crazy busy (like me…) you need the reminder to slow down and just BREATHE. This spontaneous creation features BEAUTIFUL wood beads that one of my amazing friends brought me back from her recent trip to Nepal (to do volunteer work). The beads come in a range of colors and some even have the OM symbol delicately painted on them! And I’m obsessed with it!

I’m never taking mine off… ??



Everest Base Camp Trek, Nepal

by Alex Treadway, National Geographic



for Pandelimon

Unidentified fungi growing in bamboo



IVHQ:

Volunteer program in Nepal that I would love to participate in come September.

Let me know if you can contribute, every little bit of support helps!



Nepalese turban crown, 19th century.



if you have to drive 5 hours to get some good smokes I say it’s WORTH it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen